Universal Credit (UC) — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

All your favourite community games have moved over to our new games room.

Universal Credit (UC)

Talk about and ask questions on anything related to Universal Credit (UC), including eligibility, how to claim, the assessment process, WCA, and LCWRA.

Discussion List


Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.