Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Scary

sam12sam12 Posts: 1,338 Member
Online news  people esa will automatically drop when brown enevlope appears. Without much warning next year. I hopin to escape this moving to a house so I won't need esa. People need to be prepared 4 this 

Replies

• GeoarkGeoark Member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,370 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sam12 could you provide a link or a bit more explanation?

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Those that are currently claiming the old income related benefits will not have to change to UC until at least 2019 but this could even be much later than this for a lot of people. Unless you have a change of circumstances in the meantime that will prompt a move across.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • GeoarkGeoark Member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,370 Disability Gamechanger
    Thanks @poppy123456

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• sam12sam12 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Doubt I be on the uc am. Moving away so my esa will stop I think am moving this month with bf am getting remarried that be in 2020 year no decade start am still healing of benzos so my body be back to normal. I want to look good on my wedding day. 
Sign in or join us to comment.