New year — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

New year

Options
Margare93222061
Margare93222061 Community member Posts: 426 Pioneering
Hi Teddy,
Happy new year to you and  Toby take care

Comments

• Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
    How are you  today?  I have put  my bin out  for tomorrow normal day tomorrow hoovered the bungalow today. I stayed up for new year I was on my own most of Christmas. I hope that you are looking forward to a good year a head. Take care  Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
    Lets. hope your telephone call with your surgeon will go well.Try not to  stressed  over the situation. Let’s hope things are sorted out quickly for you. Please let me know how you get on. Take care  Teddy Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
    Hi Teddy. The system seems to forget  about the personal touch the  human voice,,but at least you will receive a letter at least.  Let’s hope your situation can be sorted out  sooner rather than later. I hope your internet is back on now, it is so handy. The  internet is so handy if used  in the right way.  Have  the water company sorted out  your water yet I hope the have we pay enough for water. It is all about profit making.   I have made a complaint to  the BBC about all the repeats on at Christmas time I am still waiting for a response Sooty and myself are ok I hope Toby is keeping well take care Teddy speak again soon 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The 'personal touch' is super important @Margare93222061. Thanks for continuing to be super supportive. 

I completely hear you about all the repeats on at Christmas time. Would be interested to hear what happens following your complaint! 

Glad you and Sooty are ok  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi L Volunteer,
     I hope you are  keeping well. I have worked in a  nursing home, and have good people skills.
    Social Care is not good Social care is a lot of hard work, that is why nursing homes struggle to get staff todo the job and the money of course I have not heard from the BBC  yet.  They could be busy  making new programmes.  Sooty is as cheeky as ever take care. Margaret 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Margare93222061. I am keeping well thank you. How are you?

How lovely of you to have worked in a nursing home and have good people skills. Some of the most invaluable experiences and skills.

I hear you that social care is a lot of hard work and why it has a knock-on effect on recruitment and financing. 

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the BBC were busy making new programmes!  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.