Why do I keep seeing past ex friends on Facebook and used to hangout with a previous ex boyfriend th — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Why do I keep seeing past ex friends on Facebook and used to hangout with a previous ex boyfriend th

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 380 Courageous

An old friend mentioned that I used to go to his youth center in Warrington with a cheating ex boyfriend when I was together with him even though we are no longer together and I had more than one ex-boyfriend who was a cheater. There was one woman who did try to force me to use the toilet, and I kept saying no to her. Did touch me and did always hang out with my ex boyfriend and did see them holding hands. I'm the one who broke up with him after he cheated on another girl. Was there a special youth club for people with learning disabilities? I no longer hang out with any of them and I don't see the point in doing so. It happened a long time ago, and I don't think the ex-friend has changed. We have been texting the guy we matched on Facebook dating. I saw an ex-friend suggestion on his Facebook profile and they both went to the same college. Came in from my friend's suggestion.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.