What can I do when I don't seem to be able to get a boyfriend from online dating? However, I decided - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What can I do when I don't seem to be able to get a boyfriend from online dating? However, I decided

Options
2»

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I can hear how your previous experiences have influenced who you feel able to trust more and get on more with @Splatmate24. I agree that quality means more than quantity  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Splatmate24
    Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 388 Courageous
    Options
    @L_Volunteer .i also has two pets dogs and I did struggle with some women through out my life just in college is did has more cons then pros . dating or being relationship in college is more trouble then is worth .some people online has help me some people on reedit said that my dating profile is OK and not a problem . i also has a baby face and some people think that i still in high school .
  • Jo_2022
    Jo_2022 Community Volunteer Host Posts: 298 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @Splatmate24! 😊 I wish you every success with the online dating and search for a boyfriend. I personally do not have a lot of experience with online dating, but it appears like you are feeling let down by a few people. Maybe you could join a local friendship group, such as a Coffee Morning Meet-up, and this takes away some of the pressure of impressing prospective dates, and gives you the opportunity to meet new people. 

Community Volunteer Host with a passion for human rights.

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Splatmate24
    Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 388 Courageous
    Options
    @Jo_2022 i thanks for suggest the ideal but i also has been unlucky in real world too . meeting guys that already has girlfriends from youth club in Northwitch . is a town .the other groups that i try were social group and some places were too loud and i has been taking more walking and climbing on stairs to get in shape and healthy that has help a bit .  i also tried online meetup and dating sites that aim for learning disability and hasn't work . i been texting a new guy that with a new dating apps that is made by the same apps called badoo .
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It sounds like you have experienced a really difficult time with it all @Splatmate24. However, it is really positive that you have been doing things to help yourself a bit. 

I would have expanded on my response to this thread but I have just responded to one of your other threads and this would make my response repetitive. 

Please note, what are the names of your dogs and what sort of breed are they? I am curious about them if you would like to share more with us about them :)  
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.