Thank you poem to the Cp network. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Thank you poem to the Cp network.

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
edited January 2023 in Coffee lounge
Thank you poem to the Cp network. 
Thank you the cp network, to discuss topics and issues that affect any person with a disabilities in their daily lives. 
Thank you for making the space inclusive and welcoming and inviting to share information and help and ideas on how to overcome some obstacles that we face in our daily lives. I feel fantastic to be a part of the cp network as we join our hands together as one voice to help bring change for all people with disabilities to enable our lives are better than ever make sure we keep working together to bring this change we are looking for yurned for for so long over time and hard work on all we will metaphorically we will stand tall and we will keep fighting together and creating positive change for all people with disabilities. The Cp network would not exist without our glorious members who are beautiful gems in our own unique ways that why I want praise everyone for their wonderful work we are doing together we have unbelievable strength and determination to succeed for all of the people with disabilities to be able to lead an enriched life of happiness and prosperity for all people with disabilities eventually that’s our end goal. We are all stars that shine like diamonds in our own way. As our cp network is best and will not rest until we have the positive change we are looking for all people with disabilities.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.