are all stars on the scope online community — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

are all stars on the scope online community

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
 Poem called we are all stars on the scope online community members and online community cordinatiors
We are need to remember that we are all stars and sparkling in our own ways
we are all glorious and extremely beautiful
that what we all need to remember metaphorically we all like gorgeous sweet flowers that grow with each day, knowing that everyone faces a different challenge in their lives on a daily basis but with the support and strength of the scope online community family that we all are. We lend our ears to listen to each other on the scope online community and we metaphorically able to rise again with the healing words from our online community members and a metaphoric hand of friendship to help our community members rise once again as all our online community members have wonderful smiles and positive energy to help each other grow stronger whilst able to live our online community members grow it to wonderful people are all stars that’s makes our community so special and unique light on our amazing scope online community.we are all so welcoming bring warmth to our new members to join our growing online community with each day.
It so wonderful how many people I can connect with on the scope online community members and make a lot of virtual friends on this wonderful community that brings me so much joyful laughter and memories together. All the community members are community online cordinates all do a fantastic work and you are also stars too

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.