If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Agnia!

Options
Agnia
Agnia Community member Posts: 924 Connected

Comments

• Agnia
    Options
    Hello , I just would like to introduce myself please and that I’m new here and to say hi and I’m sorry for any mistakes I do because English is my second language. I cannot sleep at the moment , yesterday I was taking medicine and it helped but I’m not able to sleep again , I was worried about taking this medicine how I can feel because I’m on my own and about the side effects and I’m not feeling well at the place where I live now . I’m not sure if I should use another pill to be able to sleep.
  • Agnia
    Options
     Hi  I took  another pillsto be able to sleep a bit  and I’m not feeling well here where I live now . 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

I'm sorry you are not feeling well if you are concerned then call 111 for advice 

I hope you get some sleep and feel better 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Morning @Agnia welcome to our great group.
    Sorry to hear your not well, lack of sleep can make you feel worse, have you managed to speak to a Doctor lately.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Agnia and a warm welcome from me, did you manage to get some rest?

I understand how sleeping tablets might help get you back into a good sleep routine however it's very important to stick to the recommended dose as outlined on the packaging. Have you been doing that?

Also, when you say you aren't feeling well, could you explain a little more? Is it something you've managed to see your doctor about?

Thanks for joining us and I look forward to getting to know you a little more  :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Agnia
    Options
    Hi , thank you for your respond . 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.