Pip phone call

jennyann30
jennyann30 Community member Posts: 23 Connected
Just had phone call from pip asking questions should I be worried 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,491 Championing
    I noticed from a previous thread you've recently returned your review forms. For reviews all forms are sent to the decision maker. From there they will look at your claim to see if they can make a decision without having to send your file to the health assessment providers.

It does happen sometimes but it's rare. If a decision is made then you will be sent the decision letter. When they rang did they mention they would be making a decision soon?
  • jennyann30
    She said she was going to be trying something up them she would make a decision and if she couldn't it would be passed to someone else but I should hear in about 2 weeks 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    How are you feeling about this at the moment @jennyann30? Hopefully those 2 weeks will go quickly for you  :)
  • jennyann30
    I hope so I'm so confused as after phone call I received a text from the pip assessment people saying my claim is being dealt with so now I dont know if I will have a face to face assessment or not 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,491 Championing
    Most assessments are by telephone. Some are video or face to face.