The have a rant thread — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The have a rant thread

Options
durhamjaide2001
durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,700 Disability Gamechanger
So today I bought some porridge from M&S and it comes in 2 parts is 26g of sugar and we think it's because of the compot and because of this we try and avoid buying these things. But as always the hardest things to do is the healthiest option. So I would like scope to do a campaign on better food labelling. 

What's your rants/complaints get it all out. You deserved to be listened too.

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,820 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I want to rant that companies, mostly American ones, charge more for people in the UK/Europe than they do in the US.

I am aware that we pay 20% VAT and they don't pay tax over there, so we should expect 20% higher prices, but they are often 30, 50, even over 100% higher here. :( 

I'm sure there is some reason like our economy being less efficient but who knows.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.