Poem linking of hands of friendship — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem linking of hands of friendship

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger

In time of need we all need a hand of a friend who can be there for us or lend a simpsfitic ear and will never judge us for who we are and how are,
we are stars to the way we are there for our friends in their hour of need and they are there for us in our time of need. This sows a positive seed and deed it’s important to offer the hand of friendship to those friends who are rock in our lives and pick up when down and bring the beautiful smiles back to our faces and to warm back to our souls. We all need a good friend in our lives.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.