If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

PIP Time scales

Options
alaskajade1987
alaskajade1987 Community member Posts: 54 Contributor
I know it’s roughly estimated between 2 and 12 weeks after assessment for the outcome, however I just wanted to get an idea on you guys personal wait times? Have any of you had a quick answer after your assessment? Just wanted to see I am curious and constantly jumping at every text I receive so just wanted to see if anyone did have a quick turnaround for there answer??? And yes I know before anyone says anything I KNOW it had no bearing on my situation (my assessment was last Wednesday)  but like I said I just wanted to ask anyway …. 🙏🤞👍

Comments

If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.