Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Contacting companies as a non-speaker
Does anyone else have difficulty contacting certain companies when speech is limited
I am currently trying to contact Premier Inn to modify a room booking – booked for 2 weeks time
However – their hotels do not have individual email addresses – the whole “CONTACT US” is down to a central phone number.
I have two email addresses that I have used in the past (4 years ago +) to contact them – both now bounce.
I have tried messaging them on Social media but have received no response
How is a non-speaker supposed to contact them ?
And please don’t anyone suggest RelayUK – Last time I used that I was unable to even get the company to communicate using it – they were “too busy” to waste their time – so I was put off using it for life !
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 32 Games room
- 422 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 209 Community updates
- 9.1K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 784 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 608 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 756 Transport and travel
- 30.3K Talk about money
- 4.2K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 854 Chronic pain and pain management
- 156 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 815 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions