Discseel procedure. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Discseel procedure.

Options
LeAnnmowad
LeAnnmowad Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello everyone. I have a herniated disc. I don't want shine surgery. I found a procedure called Discseel. It has promising reviews. Has anyone ever heard of this procedure or had it done? 
Thank you 

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Hello @LeAnnmowad How are you doing today?

I've never heard of the Discseel procedure and after some research, found it appears to be in the USA at the moment. Are you in America and is this something you've discussed with your medical health practitioner?

If not, I'd encourage you to speak more with a qualified clinician, before pursuing an alternate treatment to be as fully informed as possible. Although I appreciate your reluctance to have surgery  <3 I'm sorry you're experiencing such pain.

Please take a peek at our Physical and neurological impairments category to find others going through similar situations and their stories.

Good luck and keep us posted with how you get on.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.