How has your day been today? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How has your day been today?

Options
CoffeeFirst
CoffeeFirst Scope Member Posts: 200 Pioneering
I’ve helped my mum with her food shopping today then we went for a coffee (and cake 🧁)
Sun came out for a while which was nice ☀️ 

Comments

• anisty
    anisty Community member Posts: 354 Pioneering
    Options
    Bright and sunny here in Scotland too!  I walked via the golf course with one of my 2 dogs and met a friend in a café where we had a good natter over tea and toast.

Walked home the same way. Came across one of my sons en route home and told him his bus had just gone!!

Got in and dealt with an influx of emails about the guardianship application for my son (not the one that missed the bus lol)

Did some housework.  Took both dogs out together. Went to Slimming World.

That was my day, really🤭
  • Binky1234
    Binky1234 Community member Posts: 408 Pioneering
    Options
    Caused myself unnecessary worry (I think) by calling DWP 

Feeling better now as hubby has reassured me that I'm likely worrying over nothing and what will be will, and if not will deal with stuff once happened. I know he is right no point in worrying over something that hasn't happened yet.

Knowing When to walk away is Wisdom, being able is courage, walking away with your head held high is dignity.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.