I haven't received my PIP letter?

Options
meymay93
meymay93 Scope Member Posts: 179 Connected
I need some advice I write so many time no respond I hope this time I get answer  renew my pip I get back date payment but nor getting any letter yet I call them they told me they gone send me 20 /01/23 last call still not received my letter please help me thank you so much 

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,734 Championing
    Options
    Hello @meymay93

I hope you're keeping well, it's good to hear from you. I found you had left this question on another member's activity wall so have made it into a thread for you.

Have you received a letter yet? 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • meymay93
    Options
    Hi 
    No one respond me any advice still I don't get any letter 2 week s ago I call them ask award letter not send me yet I don't understand why not send me thank you so much I am bad my toe badly swolen because 10 year ago take my nail of put medication nor came back again but now swolen badly 😢 😅 😔 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,911 Championing
    Options
    Hello @meymay93

Unfortunately there are still a lot of backlogs from the Royal Mail Strikes. 

I'm sorry you are not well with the bad swelling, is your GP aware of this? I think giving them a call to see if you can get an emergency appointment may be best. Don't want you in pain. 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • meymay93
    Options
     Hi 
    My gp send me foot clinic next week to see them I hope they fix I got already lot pain this is more worse 😭😭
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,911 Championing
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Hopefully everything goes well with the foot clinic! and they sort out the pain :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,295 Championing
    Options
    meymay93 said:
    Hi 
    No one respond me any advice still I don't get any letter 2 week 
    I responded to you on a few threads where you asked the same question. It’s not unusual to wait a few weeks for a letter from DWP. 
  • meymay93
    Options
    Hi 
    Thank you so much for help I hope but my toe nail since child hood problem 
  • meymay93
    Options
    Hi 
    Not scope I meaning dwp not respond I sory you understand rong 
  • meymay93
    Options
    Hi 
    I meaning pip not respond my 2 Time I call them keep said we send you but not letter came