TV — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

TV

Options
Margare93222061
Margare93222061 Community member Posts: 425 Pioneering
I am watching  old episodes of. Brooksde

Comments

• Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
     Brookside is something different to watch, I hope you are enjoying reading your book. Sooty is ok. How is. Toby today? Take care Teddy Margaret 
  • BrianMcFaddenfan07
    BrianMcFaddenfan07 Community member Posts: 253 Pioneering
    Options
    I love watching repeats of my favourite American Crime Dramas, which are CSI: MIAMI and CSI NY. There a few others I've watched. I've recently been trying to find dvd boxsets of the American Crime Drama Bones with David (I can't remember how to spell his surname, but he played Angel in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth in Bones. 
  • rebel11
    rebel11 Community member Posts: 1,661 Pioneering
    Options
    I love watching repeats of my favourite American Crime Dramas, which are CSI: MIAMI and CSI NY. There a few others I've watched. I've recently been trying to find dvd boxsets of the American Crime Drama Bones with David (I can't remember how to spell his surname, but he played Angel in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth in Bones. 

The CSI series is so good. In theory they could have one for each state, although Alaska would be interestingly cold.

• Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi  Teddy,
    Good to hear from you. I am sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday, pain is not very good all the time I hope that you soon hear from the hospital about your appointment.  Please let me know.  I have been to Home bargains today i always feel better if I go out.  Having your hair done will be good for you and you can have a chat with the hairdresser at the same time. I hope. Toby is  alright . Take care. Teddy Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
    How are you today?  Have you been to the hairdresser yet? Take care  Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi  Teddy weather here is dry and not cold take care 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi  Teddy
    It is nice to hear from you.  Your situation must be very trying at times.  Let’s hope you have some good news soon and they you will be able to enjoy life  much better than you are now.  Did you get in touch with the hospital to find out what is going on? It must seem never ending when you are waiting to hear about your appointment.  I might be starting back to work if they can find me some computer work to do take care Teddy  Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi hi Teddy,
     The hospital See to be a very helpful Lot.  Your time will come I have Been in constant pain so I appreciate what it  is like for you  Teddy.  I hope you have a better day tomorrow I hope  Toby is ok  take care. Teddy..
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It sounds really difficult that you have been in constant pain too @Margare93222061 :( I hope everyone is feeling better, or at least has some relief, soon. In the meantime, is there anything that helps you?  <3
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi  L Volunteer 
    Good to hear from you. The  pain was arthritis because of the way I walk but things are a lot better now. CP. I went to see my boss the other day about may be doing some computer work for the company I work for.  Change of. Job role take care Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
    The news is very depressing at the moment with the war in Ukraine   Let’s hope it will not be to long for your operation.  Try not  to worry about the doctors strike but things do play on your mind  when you need some help in life.   I am waiting to hear from work about being  a new potion in work so I will have to keep an open mind on situation.  Take care of yourself Teddy  Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi. Teddy,
    I hope you are  ok today. I do not know when I will hear from work, or how many hours it will be.
     Time will tell, everything is a process as you  with the hospital etc.  It is a it cold today I hope Toby is ok.  Take care Teddy 
  • JBS2022
    JBS2022 Scope Member Posts: 2,075 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I don't watch TV at all, I don't even own a telly. I just watch YouTube on my phone or listen to music. At least I don't have to pay my TV license.
    Life is better in a fishtank  🐟
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    There are a lot of good things on you tube the BBC do not make programs like they use to do
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
     I have not long got up  i am not sure about the. TV today I have been watching Steptoe and Son lately the old man’s face makes me laugh I often wonder wether we would ever meet up  take care of. Toby  and your self love Margaret 

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Wishing you the best of luck with the computer work @Margare93222061! It sounds like this might, hopefully, help to manage the pain/arthritis.

Please feel free to let us know how this goes for you - I have my fingers crossed for you. It sounds positive that you are currently watching something that is making you laugh  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi L Volunteer,
    Good to hear from you.    I might be in with a chance with some computer work just have to wait and see what the future brings yes or no. I like to get on with things and not worry about my situation.   take care Margaret and  Sooty
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
    It would be good focus both to meet up in the future when you are well enough. I just thought I would ask you. Take care  Margaret

• Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
     I am ok thank you  i hope. you enjoy meeting up wi h your friend for a good chat, it can help you take your mind of things.  I am not going out today it is a bit cold here. I am glad Toby is okay. Sooty is keeping well, and likes her blanket.  Take are Teddy Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
    That is very good news.  Things are moving for you which is good for you.  The first operation as I understand. Saint David’s day today in  Wales not that I take much notice really.   I hope you have had a good day today all the best Teddy Margaret 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.