If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

TV

Options
2»

Comments

• Margare93222061
    Margare93222061 Community member Posts: 426 Pioneering
    Options
    Good afternoon Teddy,
    I am so glad you have your operation date, it means a lot when you are in pain.  I am  watching the  weather Thursday  it will snow but not deep.Sooty is  keeping well. All the best to you and Toby take care Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
     I hope you are well and watching the news I like to watch  News night I have done my supermarket  shop on line. Which I do not do very often.  Sooty is asleep on the bed I hope Toby is well  and eating his food okay. Take care  Teddy Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
    Good to  hear from you.  I am ok shopping on line ordered  the shopping earlier and it came 3 hours later.  I hope that you are not in to much pain.  Take care Teddy Margaret 
  • Autism_at_40
    Autism_at_40 Community member Posts: 724 Pioneering
    Options
    I just finished rewatching The Good Wife
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this with us @Autism_at_40. What did you think when you finished rewatching The Good Wife - did you enjoy it?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Autism_at_40
    Autism_at_40 Community member Posts: 724 Pioneering
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this with us @Autism_at_40. What did you think when you finished rewatching The Good Wife - did you enjoy it?  :)
    I enjoyed it, I just didn't really like how it ended.
    Have you seen it?
  • Jenno7
    Jenno7 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    Options
    Hi all......really new here but as I saw the title...TV....thought I'd jump in .....
    Does anyone else find the TV a bit repetitive....I mean...Quiz show followed by quiz show followed by a quiz show followed by a soap then another one.....then the weekend arrives and it's the same only with Celebrities.......what happened to cutting edge TV......just my opinion.....
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    I think the BBC needs a shake up they are not has good as they use to be. Plenty of repeat programmes
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy, 
    I am so sorry to hear you have had a fall in the garden. I am glad your husband is taking care of you. You will have to take things easy for a while.  Morphine can really knock you about. You are in my thoughts  Teddy take care  Margaret 
  • michael57
    michael57 Community member Posts: 264 Pioneering
    Options
    me and dawny are re watching spooks my 2 discus fish are called our 2 favorite characters 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi hi Teddy,
    Good to hear from you. I am glad you are being taken care of.  Broken bones are  not a very nice thing to experience.  Take care Teddy  Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    Hi Teddy,
    Good to hear from you.  Teddy It is strange when you can not get out. When I broke my leg I lost all my strength in my upper body, so I hope that doesn’t happen to you.  Keep trying to walk a little bit little steps can become big steps in time I am glad Toby enjoyed him self in the garden.  The lighter nights are  coming which will make a difference  for everyone.  Sooty has been to the vets  today just for her injections and check up.  Please let me know how you get on with  walking. Take care  Teddy Margaret 
  • Margare93222061
    Options
     Hi Teddy,
     I am glad you’re getting on  better with your  walking.  Physio services are not to good on the NHS so has you say you may have to pay for a private physio. Keep walking because that helps with the healing of the bones. We take it for granted how we move about  and then when we can’t  move about it seems really strange. It has been raining here this morning.  Take care   Teddy Margaret 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for always being supportive @Margare93222061, you are a really valued member of our community. How is the weather for you this weekend?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Margare93222061
    Options
    @hiLvolunteer
     thank you for your kind remarks. The  weather here is ok but not HOT Sooty my cat is asleep on her blanket. Take care of your self  Margaret 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.