If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.


Donna6675 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello, nice to talk to other people. I've just recently been offered a new tenancy, it's a nice little ground floor, one bedroom flat with PLACES FOR PEOPLE. I've informed the DWP and didn't have any problems whatsoever. But as for PIP that's a totally different story. 
For two solid days I've tried my best to phone the helpline and it just puts me on hold. I was just wondering if there's anyway that I could email my change of address instead????



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.