Hi my Name is Beth — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi my Name is Beth

Options
Beth95
Beth95 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I suffer with Depression and Anxiety just looking for some advice about diets.

Comments

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,614 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi welcome to the community my name is Jaide and I'm commonly known as @durhamjaide2001 and I just wanted to give you a warm welcome into the community. I would suggest looking at the coffee lounge because that would give you some distraction.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Beth95 and welcome to the community :) Thanks for reaching out today. 

What sort of advice are you looking for? It's always advisable to chat to your GP when it comes to your healthcare, as we cannot offer medical advice unfortunately. 

Have you spoken with a GP or a nutritionist about diets at all? Can I ask what you would be looking to help yourself with through a diet?
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Beth95 welcome to our great group,
    I hope your well this Wednesday evening,
    As Alex has mentioned, we are not able to help with advise, in case we cause harm to the person asking, 
    Why do you think you need help with diet advice. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.