If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Won my tribunal

Options
unclebob
unclebob Community member Posts: 123 Courageous
edited February 2023 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi i just wont my tribunal and having 0 points with pip and many times trying again. i had to take it to court and won and got daily living plus mobility component after getting zero points with pip so never give up.

Want to know how long it takes to come through they are back dating it from october 2021 to now 2023 It's took a long time to get here.

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,471 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Well done @unclebob and welcome to scopes forum
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,120 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It can be anything up to 8 weeks to pay what they owe and the same time to put your award into payment. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @unclebob Welcome to our online community, and that's brilliant news to hear! We love a good news story. Well done to you  <3

I've moved your thread to our PIP, DLA and AA category to help others spot it and if you have any questions, please do ask.

Take care.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Woohoo @unclebob ! :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • rebel11
    rebel11 Community member Posts: 1,664 Pioneering
    Options
    Well Done, so they sorted it out before the next 'Ice Age', I call that a result.  :)  
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,884 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Congratulations I'm over the moon for you. How are you feeling about it though? 
  • unclebob
    Options
    Congratulations I'm over the moon for you. How are you feeling about it though?

Been wating a week for a letter off pip but told it could take 8 weeks and they might make part payment i read ?

But it's been a struggle to get they kept saying no giving me zero points
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,120 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I did advise that it can be up to 8 weeks. Before they pay what they owe you they will contact you to ask if you’ve been in prison or hospital, which is standard questions after a Tribunal win. 

As for part payment, if you owe them any money they can use the money they owe
    you to pay it back. 

Otherwise you will receive what they owe you in one payment. Though it has been known for them to ask if you could manage a lump sum or if you would like it to be paid in instalments. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Binky1234
    Binky1234 Community member Posts: 408 Pioneering
    Options
    Congratulations 👏👏👏👏
    Knowing When to walk away is Wisdom, being able is courage, walking away with your head held high is dignity.
  • unclebob
    Options
    I did advise that it can be up to 8 weeks. Before they pay what they owe you they will contact you to ask if you’ve been in prison or hospital, which is standard questions after a Tribunal win. 

As for part payment, if you owe them any money they can use the money they owe
    you to pay it back. 

Otherwise you will receive what they owe you in one payment. Though it has been known for them to ask if you could manage a lump sum or if you would like it to be paid in instalments. 

Never been to prison or stayed in hospital. but we are paying an overment of tax credits  plus an social loan monthly from years ago but all being payed

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.