Pip report is back.. clarification needed please

Indie12
Indie12 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hiya I received my pip report back and I guess it's now in the decision of the DWP. However I was wondering if anyone knew what ' reported restrictions not supoorted' implied? I've got myself in a bit of a state because does it mean that the assessor dosnt support any of report? 
The wording in these reports is like a mind field 
Thanks 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,444 Championing
    edited February 2023
    I would say it means no evidence of reported restrictions. Of course the assessor supports the report because they are the ones that wrote it.

Have you added up any potential recommended points? Some where  in the report there will be dots/ticks next to activities and descriptors. You can use the PIP self test and transfer the dots from the report into the self test. It will add up any points at the end. https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/pip-test-form

• Indie12
    Indie12 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thanks 
    Sorry I wasn't very clear 
    I meant dosnt support my reports. 
    Anyway I've just done the link you sent me. TY.
    I think I've done it right. On her recommendations it would appear she thinks I am eligible for something's but no points on others. 

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,444 Championing
    edited February 2023
    There’s 2 parts to PIP daily living and mobility, they are not added together. For a standard award you need to score at least 8 points or at least 12 for Enhanced. 
    How many points are recommended? 
    It may not be possible to score points in every activity, it will depend on how your conditions affect you.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,381 Championing
    Hi @Indie12 - & welcome to the communuty. You need to add the points up for each component (daily living & mobility). If you have 8 or more points then the standard rate of PIP is recommended for that component; 12 or more points, the enhanced. Note this is just the assessor's recommendation, & you'll have to wait for your decision letter.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,906 Championing
    Hello @Indie12

Welcome to the community! :)

I can see you query has been answered. I'm keeping my fingers crossed you hear back soon!