Connecting and Using Musical Instruments With Computers — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Connecting and Using Musical Instruments With Computers

Options
csno01
csno01 Community member Posts: 391 Pioneering
edited April 2023 in Coffee lounge
Hi All, 

I hope everyone is well. 

Are there any musicians in this group? I have a synthesizer (Yamaha E363) and electric drum set (roland TD-1KPX2), which I would like to use with a computer and was wondering how to do this please? 
I would like to use the on-board sounds of both instruments. 

Thank You in advance. 

CSno01

Comments

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @csno01

I'm sorry your query hasn't been answered and I'm afraid I am not as knowledgeable in this area. I would suggest looking on YouTube as other musicians tend to share discussions and tutorials like that on there :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • and15
    and15 Community member Posts: 73 Courageous
    Options
    Hello

I am not sure for a keyboard but I connect my guitar and bass using a guitar interface USB device and the audacity program to do the effects.i did use guitar rig 2 and I am sure there will be some programs out there for keyboard to pc interfaces through 3.5 aux jack to USB.hope this helps
  • csno01
    csno01 Community member Posts: 391 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @csno01

I'm sorry your query hasn't been answered and I'm afraid I am not as knowledgeable in this area. I would suggest looking on YouTube as other musicians tend to share discussions and tutorials like that on there :) 
    No worries H@Hannah_Scope. It is a technical subject. I will take a look thank you very much.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.