Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Connecting and Using Musical Instruments With Computers

Options
csno01
csno01 Community member Posts: 393 Pioneering
edited April 2023 in Coffee lounge
Hi All, 

I hope everyone is well. 

Are there any musicians in this group? I have a synthesizer (Yamaha E363) and electric drum set (roland TD-1KPX2), which I would like to use with a computer and was wondering how to do this please? 
I would like to use the on-board sounds of both instruments. 

Thank You in advance. 

CSno01

Comments

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @csno01

I'm sorry your query hasn't been answered and I'm afraid I am not as knowledgeable in this area. I would suggest looking on YouTube as other musicians tend to share discussions and tutorials like that on there :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • and15
    and15 Community member Posts: 73 Courageous
    Options
    Hello

I am not sure for a keyboard but I connect my guitar and bass using a guitar interface USB device and the audacity program to do the effects.i did use guitar rig 2 and I am sure there will be some programs out there for keyboard to pc interfaces through 3.5 aux jack to USB.hope this helps
  • csno01
    csno01 Community member Posts: 393 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @csno01

I'm sorry your query hasn't been answered and I'm afraid I am not as knowledgeable in this area. I would suggest looking on YouTube as other musicians tend to share discussions and tutorials like that on there :) 
    No worries H@Hannah_Scope. It is a technical subject. I will take a look thank you very much.