I had a really lovely late morning early lunchtime yesterday — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I had a really lovely late morning early lunchtime yesterday

Options
BrianMcFaddenfan07
BrianMcFaddenfan07 Community member Posts: 253 Pioneering
I went to visit my middle sister, 2 nephews and brother-in-law (my middle sister's partner of 23 years) with our mum (mine n my middle sister's) for a few hours. Me n my mum even met my eldest nephew's new gf for the first time yesterday too and she was really lovely.
I bought myself a coat yesterday and some new dvds and a pack of mini rock. I bought my fiance a new belt for a pair of his work bottoms as they're a bit too big for him (he didn't realise how much too big they were until we got home), 2 dvds and 4 sticks of different flavoured rock.
My middle sister actually spotted my new coat before me and the best thing is that my middle sister likes my new coat too. It's a lovely blue colour and it has a silver zip and a hood with adjustable ties on it so that I can make the hood fit me better. 
The only thing that spoilt the day was the weather as we had either 2 or three different types of weather almost at the same time. When me n my mum got off the train it was dry, but whilst we were wondering around the town where my middle sister, middle nephew (I have a new baby nephew who is either 2 or 3 weeks old as he was premature. I think my sister-in-law said that she was between 34 and 36 weeks pregnant when he decided that he wanted to meet his 2 big sisters before he was supposed to. 
I also bought myself a new journal as it has writing paper and pictures to colour in too. 🙂
I was going to do a post when I got home, but I ended up falling asleep not long after me n my mum got back home. 
My middle sister, brother-in-law and 2 nephews live in North Wales. 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.