If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I have been awarded lcwra... They have backdated it till October minus 3 months.

Options
2»

Comments

• Jraven888
    Jraven888 Community member Posts: 21 Listener
    edited March 2023
    Options
  • Jraven888
    Options
    Can only presume on October 4th I moaned at my 
  • Jraven888
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Appreciate your help it is complicated...thks

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,219 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You are correct, you can't claim for help with mortgage payments. You can claim SMI for interest payments only but this is just a loan which needs to be repaid back when you sell your home in the furture. https://www.gov.uk/support-for-mortgage-interest

I've flagged your screenshots to a member of the scope team because they contain personal information, which isn't allowed because of your safety.

In a screenshot above on 6th Sept 2019 you had a message explaining that because you've been found capable of doing some kind of work then you no longer need to send any further fit notes. In an earlier comment you said you were found fit for work in 2018.

On 30th May 2022 you reported a health change and i'm assuming that from there you then sent more fit notes. Therefore i can't see how you would be owed money from 2018. Did you send fit notes continuously from 30th May 2022?

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I'm sorry you find my help complicated but it's not been easy to advise you with your timescale not being very clear. It's impossible to advise without all the correct information.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Jraven888
    Options
    Sorry..don't know the rules.
    Yes .
    They said I'm fit for work...
    But never made me look for any and still accepted fit notes...
    Surely they should of sanctioned me...or got me in...
    My work coach is a good bloke, understands my electro sensitivity and cancer and calls me so I don't have to use a computer and get ill...
    I still don't understand what happened on the 4th of October 22 for them to start my claim from there.
    Journal just says ..Fit not given in
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I have no idea why they didn't ask you to look for work. I can only advise based on what i see in the screenshots. In Nov 2019 you were advised that your fit notes were no longer accepted.

I'd advise you to get some expert advice and this way you can show them all your journal messages so they can advise you correctly.
  • Jraven888
    Options
    Expert advice from where ..
    Ps...
    Appreciated 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    This link will tell you what advice agency is local to you. You just need to put your postcode into this link. https://advicelocal.uk/welfare-benefits

• Community_Scope
    Community_Scope Posts: 1,012 Scope online community team
    Options

Hello @Jraven888

We just want to let you know we’ve edited your comment because it contained personal information and a profanity. For more information about why we removed this, please consider our online community house rules.

All the best,

Alex

Online community team

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.