worst movie — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

worst movie

Options
kimkenzie202
kimkenzie202 Community member Posts: 109 Courageous
Wat is everyone's worst ever movie

Comments

• JBS2022
    JBS2022 Scope Member Posts: 2,075 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A really bad movie is a Christian film called "Left Behind" it had Nicholas Cage in it and it's cheesy as hell, it's basically just a fundamental Christian promotion film, but a really bad one. I think it's based on the books of the same name. Another bad film is "Son of the Mask" it's the sequel to the Jim Carrey film, it's not funny, the special effects are awful and it's boring.
    Life is better in a fishtank  🐟
  • rebel11
    rebel11 Community member Posts: 1,659 Pioneering
    Options
    I can't remember the name of the movie, it was an Independent movie, there was a chase scene with Zombies doing the chasing. There was about 20 Zombies chasing up the stairs, the Zombies used the 'handrail' to climb the stairs. That is so ridiculous.  :o   
  • csno01
    csno01 Community member Posts: 390 Pioneering
    Options
    I can’t remember the last time I watched a very bad movie although one that does spring to mind, is the mummy remake. 
    It is a totally different story to the original and worst of all, they had to cast Tom Cruise didn’t they.

• smelly3
    smelly3 Community member Posts: 44 Listener
    Options
    The sharknado movies are the worst in my opinion, complete rubbish
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It's been a while since I've watched a really bad movie, but I couldn't finish Angel Falls Christmas on Netflix, it just creeped me out  :D
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.