Disabled Facilities Grant — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Disabled Facilities Grant

Options
Liamcar1985
Liamcar1985 Community member Posts: 14 Connected
Hi i applied for a DFG a few months ago today an assessor has been not sure if im at stage 2 or 3 of the application basically he went around the house looking at bathroom etc said about a wet room replacing the original bathroom i dont want a wet room i would like a walk in bath as my 2 youngest children suffer with autism an bathtime is extremely stressful for my partner. He said Manchester dont allow walkin baths next to my bedroom theres attic space on same level would they fit a walk in bathroom there so im not having to go up an down stairs to use toilet an shower. I cant walk un aided and using the stairs really hurts me we havent had a stair lift fitted just yet as me using the stairs is only exercise i can do even though its not much sorry for the long post

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.