We need a new time line? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

We need a new time line?

Options
onebigvoice
onebigvoice Scope Member Posts: 755 Pioneering
This is a topic on design.  It shows how to design, develop and implement a project.
  This model was used to design a painting for a client where being sent photos of what could be incorporated in the painting how things develop.
  May be an image of text that says Figure A Perfect client project timeline Concept Signoff Proof Signoff Delivery Payment Figure B Actual client project timeline Janet doesnt like her photo How are we going with this Signoff Concept Proof Can we meet to discuss the Lets meet to discuss invoice Proof Signoff Delivery Can we make the type bigger Can we see it in brown Signoff Proof Heres the new copy There might be few changes though We have new copy coming Janet prefers the first photo Is too late to add photo of bird
  Things don't always go to a plan, but without an initial draft, things won't or cannot be changed.   

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Love this @onebigvoice, especially as it highlights the complexities  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • onebigvoice
    Options
    This time line can be applied to anything, and often is.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Wonderful @onebigvoice <3
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • onebigvoice
    Options
    Time line can be applied to anything, and often is.  A statement I made some time ago, and what I have found in the last week was that not only the time line changes but also the headings.
      We all have a rough idea of a time line for benefits and the solution.
      There are times when every thing with the best will in the world don't go to plan. but what do we do when they start using the 2 year rule, and won't look at any thing that happened before 2021?  
      I do not wish to talk about benefits but please be warned that if a resolution or complaint is over two years, you have to start again.
      We have been out of the pandemic long enough to have people in government departments back in the office and giving there time and effort at the office where they we hired to be.  In Cardiff I have been to 5 different government departments and one because they would not answer went down to hand deliver it, to be told that the department works from home, and collect mail 3 days a week?
      When will normal service resume?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.