What made one guy ask me out on Badoowhen we don't know each other — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What made one guy ask me out on Badoowhen we don't know each other

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 380 Courageous
On Baddo, one man tried to ask me out, but I said I didn't know. The point of getting to know someone is to reply back. Sometime he leaves me on read and then apologizes to me, saying he didn't realize he left you on read. I think this is still a red flag and an excuse. No matter what he is doing, the other men that I have been texting have always replied and asked what is my favorite chocolate that i match on facebook. Dating. This has helped to get ting know each other. I blocked the one men on badoo and said im not interested i don't want to fast before that i mentioned leave me on read sometimes. The one men on facebook dating didn't leave me on read and always replies when i do text me and reply. Just over one week I been texting the one g men on Facebook dating. I’m not interested in going to fast but I think the other guys doesn’t seem to get that on some men on badoo. They seem to get mad when I called them out for going to o fast or I hasn’t gotten chance to get know them before they ask me out or I kept rejecting them. If they go to fast and some men also did find very far outside of norm liking me before we even met up and yes I did blocked him also with one guy thar I did call out on badoo. I will let men know that I’m not going to be interested in some men if they had a lots of big red flags or some red flags. Is has be going great with one men that I did match on Facebook dating.

Comments

• matt360
    matt360 Community member Posts: 14 Listener
    Options
    Internet dating seems so stressful. 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I completely hear you @Splatmate24, especially in the sense of having to know someone properly before you can know if you can date them  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.