Wet Room & More — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Wet Room & More

Options
Luchia
Luchia Community member Posts: 282 Pioneering
Hey Everyone!

Hope everyone is having a pleasant day, I got some wonderful news this morning, As some will know I moved into a wonderful 2 Bedroom Bungalow in November due to my disability and the stairs becoming a health hazard.

They have informed me that the entire Bathroom will be ripped out and an entire new bathroom will be fitted and it will be a wet room with wall mounted shower chair etc.
I have been bumped up the list quite a lot and work will start on the bathroom in a few weeks.
Someone will be coming out with a catalog for me to pick the wall panels and flooring colours etc which is all very exciting!
I was expecting it to take a long time to get the work done but it's been a very speedy process.
They have sent me the blueprint for the new bathroom and I must admit it looks amazing, Lots of extra features to help with my disability, Colour wise I thinking of going with light neutral colours to make it look bright and open, They did say they had a good variety of colours so quite excited to see the samples.

Moving to the Bungalow has been an absolute blessing, it's really starting to feel like a forever home now, my partner is going to be making a start of the gardens when the weather gets a bit better, they are tidy but not personal at the moment but that will soon be changed.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.