Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Wet Room & More

Options
Luchia
Luchia Community member Posts: 307 Pioneering
Hey Everyone!

Hope everyone is having a pleasant day, I got some wonderful news this morning, As some will know I moved into a wonderful 2 Bedroom Bungalow in November due to my disability and the stairs becoming a health hazard.

They have informed me that the entire Bathroom will be ripped out and an entire new bathroom will be fitted and it will be a wet room with wall mounted shower chair etc.
I have been bumped up the list quite a lot and work will start on the bathroom in a few weeks.
Someone will be coming out with a catalog for me to pick the wall panels and flooring colours etc which is all very exciting!
I was expecting it to take a long time to get the work done but it's been a very speedy process.
They have sent me the blueprint for the new bathroom and I must admit it looks amazing, Lots of extra features to help with my disability, Colour wise I thinking of going with light neutral colours to make it look bright and open, They did say they had a good variety of colours so quite excited to see the samples.

Moving to the Bungalow has been an absolute blessing, it's really starting to feel like a forever home now, my partner is going to be making a start of the gardens when the weather gets a bit better, they are tidy but not personal at the moment but that will soon be changed.

Comments