Hello my name is Tanya — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello my name is Tanya

Options
sensitivegirl
sensitivegirl Community member Posts: 5 Connected
I just want to say hi, I'm terribly shy and suffer anxiety and agoraphobia.  It's nice to join a site like this where other people can help and support each other. 
Sometimes I can be more chatty than others, I rarely even use internet to talk.  But thanks for having me here, and I like reading other people's posts too.  HUGS x

Comments

• durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,600 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there welcome to the community I suffer with anxiety, depression, PSTD and autism. 
  • sensitivegirl
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome.  I too have PTSD, diagnosed many years ago, which likely is the reason for my agoraphobia.  I'm so grateful for people who can understand us and support us.  Thanks again, it's nice to know I'm not all alone.  
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,145 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sensitivegirl welcome, join in with the conversations 
  • earlyjazz
    earlyjazz Community member Posts: 6 Connected
    Options
    Hello sensitive girl it is good to hear from you 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community @sensitivegirl, thanks for letting us know a bit about yourself :) It's a nice feeling to chat with people you really 'get it' isn't it!

You're welcome to have a look around, here's a few of the best places to get started:
    • Recent discussions is where you'll find all the latest conversations our members are having
    • The categories page shows all the different topics for discussion
    • The virtual coffee lounge is a place to chat, get to know other members, and play games too
    Please ask if you need anything, and we'll do what we can to help.
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@sensitivegirl
    Good morning I hope your good.
    Nice to have you here.It will be nice to see you join in chats or some off the games.

Take care ❤️
  • Leo_Aces
    Leo_Aces Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 104 Courageous
    Options
    Hello @sensitivegirl😊 thank you for sharing a little about yourself. I hope you find the forum somewhere you feel comfortable and find it useful reading what others share 

♠️Community Volunteer Advisor ♠️

I’m a Speaker and Life Coach.

I have professional knowledge of Gender Identity & Sexuality  

I coach people with all abilities to guide them to realise their potential and feel empowered 

My background is Person Centred and Transactional therapy 

➡️Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.⬅️

• sensitivegirl
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the recent comments, and the warm welcome here - especially the tips on where to find good places to connect.  I'm so grateful for all your kind messages.  

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.