Notice for all members - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Notice for all members

Options
2»

Comments

• MrsTear
    MrsTear Scope Member Posts: 11 Connected
    Options
    Hi all I have read some amazing posts on here. I do find it hard to be positive and then when I read what some of you have written it makes me smile. Stay strong I'm trying to. Like so many of you I do find writing things down helps.

https://myepidurallipomatosis.wordpress.com/2023/04/25/spinal-epidural-lipomatosis-1/

So think I need another one today. I just think now I'm struggling to have to rely on everyone. Keep writing and checking in. 
    Well done xx

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 21,214 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Hi @SurvivorEmpowered I did not know you could not PM me if my profile was private. It has nothing to do with you and I enjoyed our chats. I  have taken the private setting off so please message any time you would like.  Take care. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,814 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Beaver79 said:
    Hi @SurvivorEmpowered I did not know you could not PM me if my profile was private. It has nothing to do with you and I enjoyed our chats. I  have taken the private setting off so please message any time you would like.  Take care. 

You can still PM a member even if their profile is on private. To do this you click on the envelope at the top of the screen, if using desktop or laptop. If using a mobile device then click on the face at the top of the screen and then click on the envelope.

From there click on new message and it will open up a window. Then put the members username in the recipients box and type your message in the box below. Then click post message and the member will then receive it. No one else can see PM's.

You also need 25 points to be able to send a PM, which you have. I hope this helps.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • SurvivorEmpowered
    SurvivorEmpowered Posts: 56 Connected
    Options
    OMG @MrsTear I just noticed your link ... How are you? Has your day been cope-able? Feel for you hun. I  read it in depth later i'm suffering from brain fog. What does tagging mean ? can you chat? hugs thanks for being their and everyone else. hugs Shezz SurvivorEmpowered having a melt down giggles 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,814 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What does tagging mean ?
    It's when you put an @ before the members name.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.