Marriage — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Marriage

Options
bozone1972
bozone1972 Community member Posts: 33 Connected
IAM just wondering if anyone can help me out with issues going on 

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 20,432 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Would you like to tell us a bit more, so that someone can help you?  @bozone1972
  • bozone1972
    Options
    Hello everyone who have problems in your marriage get in touch 
  • bozone1972
    Options
    Hello has anyone gone of sex
  • bozone1972
    Options
    With going thow the menopause 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,670 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    42 years this year and still in love
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• bozone1972
    Options
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,394 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    about what?
    You asked for help with some issues but didn’t give any information. 
    No one can help you if you don’t tell us what you need help with. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,025 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @bozone1972, I noticed in another discussion you mentioned that you were facing some challenges with your health at the moment and I wanted to say that when dealing with poor health or stress, dealing with relationship issues isn't uncommon and can be incredibly difficult.

Here are some suggestions for navigating relationship issues during this challenging time:
    1. Communicate openly: it's important to be honest and open with your partner about how you're feeling, both physically and emotionally. Share your concerns, fears, and any limitations with them. Clear communication can help your partner better understand your situation and provide support.

2. Practice self-care: taking care of yourself is crucial. Make sure to prioritise self-care, including managing your health condition and taking time for yourself. This can help you better cope with relationship issues as well.

3. Set realistic expectations: understand that your health condition may impact your ability to fully participate in certain aspects of your relationship. Be honest with yourself and your partner about what you can realistically handle and communicate openly about any adjustments that may be needed.

4. Seek support if needed: don't hesitate to seek support from friends, family, or even professionals. Having someone to talk to can provide you with emotional support and perspective during this difficult time. If you find that relationship issues are overwhelming or affecting your mental health, consider seeking professional help from a couples therapist or counsellor to work through the challenges together.

5. Focus on quality over quantity: it's not always about the quantity of time spent together, but the quality of the time. Focus on meaningful moments and finding ways to connect that work for both you and your partner.

Remember, you're not alone, and it's okay to seek help when needed. 

Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.