Is PDF file bank statement sufficient?

robertt
robertt Community member Posts: 120 Connected
edited April 2023 in Benefits and income
Hello can somebody please tell me if PDF format of my bank statement is acceptable? I uploaded my new cost of rent along with PDF bank statement. I got reply 3x in a row at 11.45am 1146am 11 47 am  links " housing costs feedback" . When clicked on it it says " your housing costs is verified regards UC team"

But underneath of that there's message sent at 11.44am "your housing costs can't be verified....

Is it mistake or it's verified? What those people are doing on my journal is unbelievable. Children!!!!!

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,538 Championing
    Hello @robertt I can see why this might be a little worrying and stressful for you!

From the sounds of it, the later notifications (the 3 in a row) would mean that it's all verified for you. But if you're still worried, is there a way to leave a message on your journal asking for clarification? 
  • robertt
    robertt Community member Posts: 120 Connected
    @Alex_Scope yes I also think it's sorted. Even when I tried to click on ' change of circumstances ' and go to housing costs. It's got my new rent amount,so technically nothing to change. I thought about messaging them on journal but I don't like it,as they sometimes take too long causing me checking it every half hour or just reply generic message which often still leaves me guessing. I'm not going to do this to myself I think.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,538 Championing
    Okay then @robertt thanks for explaining, it does sound like it's sorted to me! :)