What can I do to take things slow when dating, but it means different things to different people — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What can I do to take things slow when dating, but it means different things to different people

Options
Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 380 Courageous
As far as dating and relationships go, I would like to take it slow, and I also don't want to be rushed into a relationship that won't last. In college and online dating, I have also experienced that quite a bit. Since I met one man through an online dating app called Badoo, I have given up. It's okay for men to text me more often about when we met and sometimes they don't. When he saw my message, he wasn't sure what to say. Even though the other two guys are still online, I don't bother messing with them. It doesn't make sense to me. the other two guys did ghost and one did makeup in an excuse to say that he was busy and didn't meet up, but they did meet up with 2 men but one men didn't work out since being too busy. The one I met up with didn't make a excuse anything and instead called me and after sent text me asked to meet up. In my opinion, they are different men and have different meanings. Being slow is a good thing like running water and do not rush like a how bottle coke cola can go fizzy and just flizz out that some toxic relationship were like .what are you through about going slow instead ? Btw, I'm not in college and have to struggle through the red flags first to get to green flag after . i did talk more to one men that i meetup with in Liverpool at marks & Spencer . also did help with having common interested and both of us looking younger then our own age 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.