Uc phone appointment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Uc phone appointment

Options
DollyDolly29
DollyDolly29 Community member Posts: 57 Connected
Hello I’ve had this email come through saying 

Dear ……… ,

This is a reminder that you have a Universal Credit phone appointment and we'll call you on Wednesday 19 April 2023 at ..:.. am.

Sign in to your online account for details.

Is this anything to worry about or is it my work coach calling me , I can’t get online to check portal as my broadband is being installed 

Comments

• DollyDolly29
    Options
    And there is two journal messages , I can’t check until my broadband is installed 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,765 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sounds like it's a work focused interview, unless you've been found to have LCWRA and then i have no idea what it's related to.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @DollyDolly29

You could always ring up and explain you are waiting for your broadband to be installed if you are unable to access your journal messages. Maybe they can send out a letter with more information? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,765 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    As you have access to a journal they won't send a letter out to you. You can of course ring the helpline to ask what the appointment is.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • DollyDolly29
    Options
    As you have access to a journal they won't send a letter out to you. You can of course ring the helpline to ask what the appointment is.
    Hi , As per looking at previous emails when they’ve said I’ve got a phone appointment it looks as if I’ve got a work focused interview. 

The broadband man has been here all day (sigh) hopefully soon I can get back online and find out what the journal messages are :) 
  • DollyDolly29
    Options
    Hello @DollyDolly29

You could always ring up and explain you are waiting for your broadband to be installed if you are unable to access your journal messages. Maybe they can send out a letter with more information? 
    Hello Hannah , As per looking at previous emails when they’ve said I’ve got a phone appointment it looks as if I’ve got a work focused interview. 

just need to wait for WiFi to go on and then I can check the 2 messages they sent me :) 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's great, hopefully it begins to move everything along quicker :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.