If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Rodger!

Options
Rodger
Rodger Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Someone please let me know how this works thank you

Comments

• Rodger
    Rodger Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi I have degenerative disc disease obviously and I recently lost the ability to walk it's been commencing for about 10 years and it's just recently put me in a wheelchair or the last several months just throwing it out there for everybody to read, I'm sorry I don't really know how this works
  • Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 21,991 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Rodger Welcome to the Community. If you have any questions please ask. Have a look around and join in with us. Thank you for telling us your story. Take care.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Rodger and a warm welcome to our online community. It looks like you've cracked how to make a post, is there anything else we can help with?

You can get to know the topics we talk about here by looking through our categories, whilst our recent discussions show you what people are talking about right now.

I'm sorry your degenerative disc disease has progressed to you now using a wheelchair, have you adapted okay? And, do you feel supported enough as you're learning to navigate the world differently? It's a big change but I hope it makes mobilising that bit easier and less painful for you than before.

Take care and I hope to speak more in the future.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.