Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Poem - Whos on line?
Poem - Thought you might like this.
245 online 196 guests
Posts on here. (Who's on line)
To those of you who are on here
as a guest don't disappear.
We are not here to judge
but sort your problems or suggest a post
Even if its your first time on
just say hello OH go on
I'm sure that someone will say Hello
Just leave your name and have a go.
There's nothing here we have not heard
and suggestion given, are not always heard.
Just leave your problem
and have a go.
We don't need details or bank account number
Or personal details, that should not be heard.
but give a brief description of what you want
and Admin or others will soon be along.
No problems that you need to solve
well look at other categories and have a ball
gardening, jokes and cooking tips
diets, exercise and drawing tips.
we have something for everyone
just come along, it could be your first one.
once you start and see how it goes
You could end up poster of the year.
So get those finger pressing buttons
fill in your name, you’re in the zone.
Think of what you want to be called
Mines Onebigvoice, Hey what's yours?
- All Categories
- 13.2K Start here and say hello!
- 6.8K Coffee lounge
- 88 Games lounge
- 474 Cost of living
- 4.5K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 227 Community updates
- 9.5K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.6K Work and employment
- 797 Education
- 1.7K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 647 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 372 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 820 Transport and travel
- 31.6K Talk about money
- 4.5K Benefits and financial support
- 5.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 17K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 877 Chronic pain and pain management
- 179 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.3K Mental health and wellbeing
- 327 Sensory impairments
- 825 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions