coronation Parties poem — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

coronation Parties poem

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
edited May 2023 in Coffee lounge
coronation Parties poem
The coronation of Prince Charlie, With the glorious decorations on all the union flags. Our street parties with lovely homemade food and drinks to celebrate the occasion of coronation of Prince Charlie
I hope you all have a great time to define a one moment of time that will go down into the United Kingdom history books. I hope you have a pleasant time with the warm smiles that light our faces. I hope those who are going celebrating this occasion brilliant time, however you going toast this special day for our  Prince Charlie there are so many talented people who can bake some delicious homemade cookies and biscuits and cakes which brings water to our mouths will come together and jointly create an incredible experience for our entire street, cook their homelands favourite land dish this shows how multi cultural that the United Kingdom.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.