Poem called Sky — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called Sky

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called Sky 
The sky was clear blue sky and white clouds were high.
The gorgeous sun was shining with wonderful brightness and warmth on those people who are in this beautiful weather. 
The singing birds were so beautiful grouped together and they sung together with a melodious sound sweet to our ears while we are sat eating bqs with our family members and our friends to laughter and joyous smiles that were on their faces and soft drinks were flowing which made them all feel so cool and helped to wash down the food too with beautiful blue skies means have fun time with our family and friends with the beautiful blue skies the sun shining on their faces.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.