My dad's being abused financially — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My dad's being abused financially

Options
sidhu1234
sidhu1234 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi my name manjinder my dad has been abused by my brother he lives with him my mom passed away last year and his trying to control my dad it's not fair he needs help social services involved my dad has just come out of hospital after having two blood transfusions staying in hospital over 10 weeks my brother is taking his benefits off him and got him to sign his house onto his name it's really difficult enough losing my mom but don't know what I would do without my dad his come a long way and deserve better no one is helping him it's sad 

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sidhu1234 thank you for reaching out, you must be feeling very worried, so I hope we can help support you.

We'll be sending you an email a little later on today with some information on additional support, so please let us know if you haven't received it.

If you feel we can help with anything more, please ask, and we'll do what we can.
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.