Poem endless possibilities — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem endless possibilities

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
edited June 2023 in Coffee lounge
Poem endless possibilities 
Each day I have a chance to learn something new. 
No more is time to snore its time to rise up early 
By being fresh-eyed, keep learning new skills that instil confidence to run through veins.  No more am going to wait for things to happen for me.
I am now making things happen for myself, I make my mind strong and fiscally body robust too no more I will be that febrile young man scared. 
It's time to face the challenges head-on, I will come out on top and no one or nothing can stop me from getting to the top, through the use of my hard work will shine through and pursue my beautiful in my own way, laying down the foundations for my road to success and show those people who said I would never achieve anything, use that as my strength to use my anger in a positive way and shine rays of sunlight on the glorious things that I am doing and keep going and showing the endless possibilities that I can and will accomplish in my life as I want to build and leave a fantastic legacy behind me when it's my time to leave this world. I hope that I will be able to inspire our next generation through my own fantastic work I am doing and offering a hand of support to those who are less fortunate than me and help me to raise to their success in their lives too.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.