If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

HAPPY DAY

Options
PollyPick
PollyPick Community member Posts: 33 Courageous
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, Its rather coooooooooool at the moment, hoping it get a bit warmer - have managed to get most of the garden up together and bought a couple of solid concrete trucks (I like trucks you see!) but didn't reckon on how I was to get them out of my vehicle when I arrived home????????? silly me eh! anyway managed it somehow with a couple of injuries (very minor) and have little flowers in the trailers. Looking around for something else now very bored with ironing and washing - you know what I mean - nice to have a cuppa outside in the sunshine -
have a good day everyone!

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,612 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@PollyPick
    Good morning yes it’s dull here just now but suns meant to come out after.
    Glad you managed to get the trucks out the car I hope you didn’t hurt yourself to much.
    Enjoy your cuppa in the garden once the suns out.

Im just getting sorted I have an appointment with the nurse soon. I hope you have a great day.
    I love your user name I have a granddaughter called Polly. 😊

Take care ❤️
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @PollyPick

Glad to hear you are having such a lovely day! :) A cuppa in the garden sounds heavenly right now!
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.