If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is JustGonnaRestHereAll!

Options
JustGonnaRestHereAll
JustGonnaRestHereAll Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello all, just want to say hello. Im Tom, 42. Married, Father of two awesome kids, work in the NHS. Don’t really have any hobbies because I’m so tired all the time! When not at work or doing housework I spend my time on my favourite sofa! Maybe my favourite sofa can be my hobby :)

Anyway, I have Ankylosing spondylitis, which is arthritis with a massive dose of chronic fatigue. I also have a few mental health issues in the mix. It’s a bit isolating and I’m having a bit of a re-evaluation of life and identity too since it’s clear my conditions aren’t going to let me bounce through life any longer in the direction I had planned. My bounces have overall got shorter over the past decade or two and I think I’m sort of rolling lazily through life in something like a small random circle at this point. 

Just looking for a place to rest and to figure it out. Hope you peeps will have me

Comments

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.