Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Bobath Want Your Views
At the National Bobath Cerebral Palsy Centre, we are here to support people of all ages with cerebral palsy and other neurological conditions and work with health and social care services. The COVID-19 pandemic and the cost of living crisis have both had a big impact on people’s ability to access the support they need.
We want to hear from adults with Cerebral Palsy and other neurological conditions about what life is like now for you and your family. Our aim is to use this information to drive service improvements and inform others, including politicians and policymakers, so that they take the needs and experiences of adults with CP into account.
The survey should take 10-15 minutes to complete and your contribution will be completely anonymous.
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- All Categories
- 13.2K Start here and say hello!
- 6.8K Coffee lounge
- 89 Games lounge
- 474 Cost of living
- 4.5K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 227 Community updates
- 9.5K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.6K Work and employment
- 797 Education
- 1.7K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 649 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 372 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 820 Transport and travel
- 31.6K Talk about money
- 4.5K Benefits and financial support
- 5.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 17K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 878 Chronic pain and pain management
- 179 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.3K Mental health and wellbeing
- 327 Sensory impairments
- 826 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions