Going abroad on while having LCWRA — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Going abroad on while having LCWRA

LilyBlossom Community member Posts: 9 Listener

So I am currently planning a trip to Canada for next year. My partner is Canadian and we are planning our engagement. But first I would like to meet his parents. I haven't been abroad as I suffer from anxiety and depression and struggle doing daily tasks. I am wondering whether I need to inform universal credit of my trip to Canada next year, or whether it will affect my LCWRA. I only plan to go for 2 weeks, no more than that. 

Any advice would be appreciated. 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.