Hi, my name is 11cgB458RH! Housing Query — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is 11cgB458RH! Housing Query

11cgB458RH Community member Posts: 1 Listener
My question is!!!! Please could you tell me if my friend who lives with his brother come and live with me because his brother is going in a home for people with mental illnesses and he is giving his property back to the housing association and my friend will be homeless. He is clinically blind and he gets enhanced living and mobility pip and high rate universal credit but I am also on enhanced mobility and living pip and high rate esa and severe allowance and I would like to know if either of us will loose our money and if he maybe able to have a disability room added to the side of my semi detached bungalow 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.