Please help Mandatory Reconsideration on Lcw - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Please help Mandatory Reconsideration on Lcw

Options
2»

Comments

• Agnia
    Agnia Community member Posts: 924 Connected
    Options
    Thank you so much poppy 
  • Agnia
    Options
    i gave up and i was sure that mr will not be successful 

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,903 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You didn't give up and this is proof that you didn't. MR success rate for the WCA is quite high at more than 50%.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Agnia
    Options
    Thank you poppy 
  • Agnia
    Options
    i cannot believe that is happening 
    i would like to write thank message but i don’t know should i write to coach work or to whom address this message 
    this decision letter did not come from coach work 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    The decision letter would have been uploaded by a decision maker. You really don't need to say thank you because they've finally made the correct decision, which should have been made the first time. If you really want to do this though, you can just put a message onto your journal to say thanks.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Agnia
    Options
    Thank you poppy 

• poppy123456
    Options
    You're welcome. I hope this is making you feel just a little more relaxed now. I know you still have issues where you live but this decision is one thing that you don't need to worry about now.
  • Agnia
    Options
    Thank you very much poppy 
    yes really im feeling really unwell at the place where i currently live 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Agnia That is brilliant news! :) I'm so happy for you! 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Agnia
    Options
    Thank you very much Hannah 
  • Agnia
    Options
    im really scared that i can loose it 

• poppy123456
    Options
    Lose what?
  • Agnia
    Options
  • poppy123456
    Options
    There's so many people that fear this all the time, myself included. Though i don't claim UC i claim ESA in the Support Group but it's the same as LCWRA for UC.

LCWRA is an ongoing award until a new decision says otherwise. You've done the hard work for now, so you just need to try hard to put it behind you until your next review. You have no more appointments, no more worries about being contacted by a work coach, nothing at all. This is a very good thing.

Sometimes you just have to put things to the back of your head and carry on as best as you can. I know it's difficult but for now at least you have nothing to worry.

I've been in the Support Group for 10 years and each time i have a review and a decision is made i try my hardest to forget about it until the form comes through the door the next time.

The good thing at the moment is that for most people reviews are still suspended. When they do start back there will likely be delays for a lot of people so it could be a considerable length of time before your next review. Please try to relax.
  • Agnia
    Options
    Thank you very much poppy 

• WhatThe
    WhatThe Community member, Scope Member Posts: 999 Pioneering
    Options

Agnia,

I'm really happy for you. What a lot of stress but you got there! 

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Agnia, Please don't stress. As poppy said, you won't have to worry about being contacted or attending appointments now. I hope you take a few days with this nice weather to get some rest where you can <3 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Agnia
    Options
    Hi i just cannot relax my anxiety is very high and this process mr and work capability assessment made me really unwell and worsening my health condition 
    if government will make a new rules about benefits i can be in the street
    who can help me then 
  • Agnia
    Options
    i did work my whole life here in Uk but im not able now 
    im sick of worrying about the future and who help me then 
    i know how hard it was to me to be awarded benefits 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.